As a socially-oriented organization we try to keep our prices low, but due to the wide variety of languages and the limited edition, the cost per booklet is high.
For orders from 400 euro (excl. VAT) a staff discount will apply. For bookstores, a staff discount for orders from 200 euros (+ VAT) applies. You can contact us here.
Delivery and payment
- Shipping costs are charged to the invoice for delivery.
- You will receive a confirmation of your order immediately in your mailbox.
- The order will be sent by post after receipt of payment.
- Organizations, institutions or companies can order with an invoice payable in 30 days. This can indicate your choice of payment.
- You can enter your own order reference in the shopping basket comment field.
- You can enter a separate delivery and billing address with the order.
- For questions or comments, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do our utmost to keep our stock as close as possible. What’s not in stock, can not be placed in the shopping cart. Occasionally, a booklet may be listed as a stock, but this is no longer the case with recent orders. In that case we will send the other articles of your order and leave the missing booklet as soon as possible. For postage delivery, no additional shipping costs will be charged.
Returns of books will only be accepted after you have contacted us and written agreement. You can contact chris(at)nik-nak.eu for this. Return shipments deliver a credit at a subsequent order, or you can order other books directly in return. We do not charge the shipping costs of the return shipment. The return shipment is only accepted if the returned books reach us in perfect condition.